Trusted home Inspector for 4 point Inspection in Orlando FL
If you are looking for a four-point inspection in Orlando, FL, and have come across our company, this is where your search for a professional home inspector end. At Simplispect, we have a certified team of home inspectors who excel at delivering all types of home inspection services. Our home inspectors are well-trained and are certified members of InterNACHI – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. We have been in the industry for a long time, and have delivered excellent services to hundreds of clients.
Our certified technicians have an eye for detail and ensure no corner of the property is left unattended. With us, you will always get a quality 4-point inspection in Orlando FL that will reveal all the hidden issues, if any.
At Simplispect, we are known for our unbiased evaluation of your property. Our services are reliable and trustworthy. Our 4-point inspection reports are comprehensive and detailed, and attached with photos regarding every finding made by our home inspectors Contact us today if you plan to conduct a four-point inspection in Orlando or any part of Central Florida ay. Schedule an appointment and our home inspectors will be there to serve your needs.
What does an Orlando Four Point Inspection cover
A 4-point home inspection covers the entire property but focuses on only four major components of the house:
- The roofing system: During a four-point inspection, a home inspector looks for defects in the shingle placement and the presence of cracks and crevices that may lead to leakage issues.
- The electrical system and electrical panel: The electrical system is one of the most important aspects that need to be covered during a four-point inspection. Electrical issues can lead to heavy accidents and damage.
- The plumbing system: The pipework, if damaged, does not pose fatal threats to the residents of a home or the property itself. However, if there are issues with the plumbing, it may result in leakage issues and damaged walls.
- The HVAC system: The centralized heating and air conditioning system is a pretty handy component. However, an issue with something that covers the entire property is bound to come with heavy expenses.
Contact Simplispect to schedule an appointment for a four-point inspection in Orlando Fl and we will ensure your work is done to the highest of standards. We do not leave any corner unattended and inspect the entire property with diligence and care. Book now.
When do I need a 4-point inspection?
Property owners most likely ask for a 4-point inspection before the following:
- Buying a home
- Getting a new homeowner’s insurance policy
- Negotiating for a better rate of insurance
- Renewing the insurance policy
If you are also looking for one such company, contact Simplispect for the best Orlando 4-point inspection.
What does a 4-point inspection cover?
The 4-point inspection takes a detailed overview of the following components of your home:
Getting a 4-point home inspection in Orlando ensures you are investing in a property that is sans flaws and won’t cause any future troubles and headaches.
How much does the inspection cost?
The cost of getting a 4-point inspection in Orlando depends on various factors such as the size of the home as well as the age. Inspecting a newly constructed property takes much less time than inspecting an old one. On average, the inspection cost may vary anything between $100 and $175.